We have a fully equipped laboratory for development and testing rubber compounds. All compounds are tested before shipment to assure they meet your highest standards. Durometer, Modulus, Tensile, Elongation, Specific Gravity, and Rheometer graphs are the basis of our quality control. In addition, aging, volume swell, ozone, low temp, testing is also available for a fee.
Our statistical process control system ensures product uniformity and workability, resulting in a compound that will process efficiently in your operation.
ISO 9001 is an international standard for quality management systems that is maintained by ISO, the International Organization for Standardization and is administered by accreditation and certification bodies. The rules are updated, as the requirements motivate changes over time. Some of the requirements in ISO 9001 standards in the ISO 9000 include:
- a set of procedures that cover all key processes in the business;
- monitoring processes to ensure they are effective;
- keeping adequate records;
- checking output for defects, with appropriate and corrective action where necessary;
- regularly reviewing individual processes and the quality system itself for effectiveness; and
- facilitating continual improvement
A company or organization that has been independently audited and certified to be in conformance with ISO 9001 may publicly state that it is "ISO 9001 certified" or "ISO 9001 registered".